- Learning From A Year of Security Breaches
A theme in this article will be:
what separates standard incidents from horrifying nightmares?
- I Peeked Into My Node_Modules Directory And You Won’t Believe What Happened Next
- Python FAQ : Why should I use Python 3? / fuzzy notepad
Well, here I am, standing up for Python 3. I write all my new code in Python 3 now — because Python 3 is great and you should use it. Here’s why.
- Ruby in Production: Lessons Learned
Having deployed a variety of Ruby apps (Rails and non-Rails) over the course of many years, here are some lessons I’ve learned to keep things afloat.
- The good and bad in Apple’s new APFS file system: A ZFS developer’s analysis
APFS will be an improvement at stability for Apple users of all kinds, on every device. There are some clear wins and some missed opportunities.
- Dark corners of Unicode / fuzzy notepad
So here is a collection of curiosities I’ve encountered in dealing with Unicode that you generally only find out about through experience. Enjoy.