Archive for the 'CRM114' Category

My First FreeBSD Port

A nice surprise last week: textproc/libcrm114 became my first official FreeBSD port.  :-)

Read the rest of this entry »


I released my first CPAN module.

I finally played with libcrm114, a C library that implements several text classification algorithms. It is a potential replacement for the mailreaver.crm tool, which is the basis for my SpamAssassin plugin. Read the rest of this entry »

CRM114-Plugin News

This week brought great news for my CRM114 plugin: The upcoming amavisd-new version 2.6.3 will completely support CRM114 (either standalone or as an SA plugin) so no more patches are required to include custom headers.

In addition Mark made several improvements to my plugin itself, so I am happy to release a new plugin version 0.8 (see the project page for the module, its documentation and additional notes).

Update: I just noticed that CRM114’s stable versions (those from 2007) do not support the “--report_only” option. Thus I made a last minute change after uploading and deactivated the option in line 653 (= line 607 in the SA3.3 version).